Friday, May 27, 2011

On the move again!

Angeline is PACKING again!!
This is my 3rd BIG packing since February 2010.

Actually, this time not so bad, just going away for about 10 weeks not shifting yet, but I felt that it’s a pretty long time and it’s better to pack away the other stuff which I’m not bringing.

The consolation is that it’s something I’m looking forward to as I needed something more substantial and stable for my growth and discernment. Ya! I’m finally leaving for Petaling Jaya, Malaysia not for purely Medical Check AGAIN like the last time but for my Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) course at Assunta Hospital. Also yes, another medical follow up as well, hopefully all cleared, miracles to happen right!!

Have been 2 months since I shifted to Tampines. Time flies, even though it’s challenging here, I had nice experiences too… didn’t share with you in my last post.

I have been attending Qi Gong classes conducted by Fr. Edward at Church of the Holy Trinity since my arrival and it’s relaxing, fun and healthy. I enjoyed dancing around with the steps but it’s very hard to remember them all.

Also, I have attended Mandarin Mass twice, and would be the thrice this Sunday. Well, I still can’t really understand and response but it’s beautiful ‘Qing Chong’. What attracted me most is the Chinese community spirit. What I questioned is about the continuity of the younger generation. Anyway, I never expect myself to be attracted to Mandarin Mass as my Mandarin is horrible to the extend that my Chinese Teacher was so angry that she walked out of the classroom because I could start to write a word for my composition.. that’s how bad…

Wisdom: these words came to me when I was writing this blog… I wonder…..

“When there’s packing means there’s unpacking too.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news indeed. Sharon and I think that Assumption Church next door is a beautiful church. NL.

Angeline said...

Thank you.. It's a very good course to participate but will experience lots of PAIN as one have to go really deep into the inner self besides visiting patients.
Yup, it's a simple, non-aircon church and packed with so so many people. haven't really explore much about the church yet. If you happen to pass by do drop me a mail.

Anonymous said...

Will do that.
N&S Lim