Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Singapore, I’m coming!!

Time just flies….. have been in Malaysia for almost 2 months. It’s time to visit my beloved country again. I’m all excited to go back that the thought of the long journey didn’t exist at all. Thinking of it now, makes me worry alittle, so better not think at all. My family and some friends are all excited to await for my return. Of course i'm very excited too.

After being in Malaysia for about 2 months, I managed to learn a little about the culture, the politics and the government. Coming from a country with very stable and “OMO’ government, plus knowing nothing about politics, I’m still very confuse about the political system here. However, it can be very interesting as I discover little by little.

I wish I could meet up with all of you when I’m back in Singapore. But it’s impossible and not very healthy for me because I’m still undergoing formation and it’s not my HOME leave. I’m already very blessed to be able to make a trip back and meet my family. The Lord is extremely good to me… that is also worrying… maybe it’s to prepare me for longer missions in future.. OH NO!!!!! better don’t think so far… live in the presence….

Hope all of you are doing well. I still miss you very much.

:Live every moment without regrets”

No comments: