Monday, March 19, 2012

Recharged!!!

I would like to say that…. with God’s grace I have been reCHARGED.
I want to believe that I am and I must sustain it.
Yes, this one week school holiday have been really fruitful. It’s a very HOLISTIC one.
Firstly, to Kare, my dearest sister who have made all the necessary arrangement for our Sun, Sand, Sea trip to Bintan Lagoon Resort. All I had to do it pay $$ and go…  My mind and body have been well ministered to after more then 10 weeks of drowning myself with Work and work  and more work.
Secondly, thanks to Kristyn, my other lovely sister, who encouraged unceasingly and sponsored my holiday with God at ‘Conversation Experience Retreat (CER)’.  All I need to do it say YES, since it’s during my March holidays, pack and GO. My spirit has been lifted up again and feels even more ready to continue my many little missions for Christ again.

The reason why I’m writing this blog is because I want to force myself to share my life these months with all of you and at the same time, more importantly, reflect even deeper of the happening…

I thought I could do it today as 19th March is a very significant day to remember and also mourn  over it… anyway… it’s the day I entered Pre-novitiate 2 years ago, and it’s also the day I would have officially enter into novitiate (today). However, I am again being distracted by work  and I couldn’t give myself more silence to go into deeper reflection… sigh… will have to try again tomorrow…

Ok.. nights….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your reflections.

NL