Friday, June 14, 2013

It's more than a year....

Oh my... it's more than a year since my last entry.... What have I been doing??

Moving on with life, sweeping everything that has happened under the carpet?

Kind of!! but not really under the carpet, probably storing inside a box, waiting for it to rotten, till it smells.... ha ha...

Well, I must say, have been busy with my Advance Diploma Course in Kindergarten Education Teaching @ Singapore Polytechnic since last October. It's a appx. 9 months course which NORMAL people take 3 years to get a Diploma. For ABNORMAL people like me who has no patience to study too long. Who is killing herself with tones of assignments. Nevertheless, it's coming to an end soon..... by 16th August.

Yes, in the mist of assignments now!!! I felt a suddenly urge to share my current little missions. Are they still missions when I sake and tired of it?? Definitely. Even i choose not to named it a MISSION, it is STILL the little missions in life that God has sent me forth.

Therefore, I praise and thank God for the little missions.



Catholic Kindergarten

2012
- Form teacher of Daisy A and B
- Pre-Nursery Music and Movement teacher

2013
- No form class - Relieve teaching only
- Administration
- Pre-Nursery Music and Movement teacher
- Moral Education curriculum planner


Advance Diploma in Kindergarten Education Teaching (Singapore Polytechnic)

Oct 2012 - 2013


Stressful but enjoyable.

Thank God for a wonderful
groupmates and classmates.

Very important especially in a course that is 100% assignment.




Church Life

Ha ha.... still free lancing....
I go where I am needed using the talents God has given me. MUSIC lah!!!








At Home

My two darlings (nephews) lor...


Jevin is turning 4 years soon
Jerome is 7 months old


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steady poonpipi sister.
Keep up your little missions.
God is most assuredly smiling.

Nicholas & Sharon