Saturday, March 06, 2010

I saw sister MoON…..

Finally, I went out on Thursday morning before prayer, I saw my sister Moon. It keeps me happy cause all my friends in Singapore… all sees the same sister Moon too. She connects us together.

This morning, I took my binoculars, went out again hoping to see the moon and stars. There were many stars, could see one which is in clusters, very pretty. Unfortunately, I can’t identity any of them. I think I saw the orient, but can’t identify if any of those are planets. Maybe the sky is too high and too bright. Hee hee… sigh… but I’m really very happy.

So… I’ve settled down, I think… and starting work tomorrow. As expected, I will be going to the Kindergarten twice a week starting tomorrow. Yes… SUNDAY is a WORK day here. Weekends is on Friday and Saturday.. Weird right!!. I’m quite excited eventhough I kept saying I don’t like teaching. Anyway, will see how lah. It’s training and mission ground I suppose.

Then, the following week, going on a retreat before my official entry on 19 March 2010. So please pray for me.

And yes… on Friday, we celebrated Sunday mass. Church here is very different. I missed Singapore vibrant church. Here, congregation is small and liturgy is simple. It’s only stand and sit, no kneeling cos no space.. hee hee.. it think.. After mass, I went to our pastoral house. There, the college students, mainly from Sabah and Sarawak will have some session before returning to their campus. So I joined them. As we shared, half the time I don’t know what’s happening cause they all speak in Bahasa Malayu. When I ask them if they speak English, they said can. So, these are the youth of the parish.

There are not many young in Trengganu because most of the young are in other states either studying and working. So. left the old and very young.

So so.. my little mission here starts tomorrow… hope I will fit in fast.

No comments: