Monday, March 01, 2010

Last one

Ok… write something before I go to bed. Hopefully it will help me to rest better.

Finally all set to go. Bags loaded up the van. They are very very heavy for me but can’t afford to repack, it’s too late, it will take up too much energy and cause too much body reactions. I just have to learn the hard way.

I just wonder, why did I have to go through all these sufferings? I already suffer so much for the past 5 years just to reach the stage of saying ‘Yes’ and after saying ‘Yes’, just to leave my home, it’s terrible. Will it be even worst after entering?

I supposed I made this decision and I have to bear all the consequences that goes with it. Jesus did that too when he followed the Father’s will. It will be difficult but God will be with me. (He better be with me)

And because it’s a life commitment, there must not be any exit clause attached to me. I must move on and have trust and faith with Him…… (O God, it better be the right decision made, there’s no turning back)

This is really LENT. No need to make other sacrifices already. It’s already TOO MUCH for me to bear.

Really, thanks to a very supportive and caring church community. Without all my close friends and the community, I definitely will not be able to persevere. Thank you to all my dear friends who care for me.

Ok I’m getting really tired and a little unwell. I think I have to take a Chlorpheniramine tablet to help me relax and sleep.

That’s all…. Till I have the opportunity to update my blog, God bless.

No comments: