Sunday, February 28, 2010

The ‘DAY’ has come

Finally able to get down to write something. Have been a terrible 3 days.

Oh no… I think can’t write anything already….. this is terrible

In short…

Lots of Tears
Sadness
Anxieties
Headache
Sickly feeling
Terrible time packing
………

Silly… I’m just going to Malaysia, not that I’m not going home anymore. I’m just going to lead a new way of life.

Thank goodness, have been constantly in touch with my mother and brother, tried to explain as much as possible. But my Dad, forever quiet, seems like don’t bother, finally just burst, EXPLODED in a weird way.

Poor baby Jevin, he’s the baby where everyone pour sadness, happiness, escapism, everything poured to him, because he don’t understand and he still laugh. In addition, as human, we tend to keep our emotions or rather it's pride that stop us from really showing our emotions. --------“Don’t talk to me through the baby”

This is just too terrible… following God’s way is so so so DIFFICULT. Not only have to deal with SELF, but family and friends. Lord this better be your Will and you have to help me.

I’m superbly not really to travel, not because I don’t want to, not because I can’t bear to leave everything but because everything is just too MUCH for me to carry that I’m not physically well. I’m going to suffer during my journey.

To all my dear friends that cares for me, please pray doubly hard for my family and that I will have the strength to carry all these CROSSES just as Jesus did for us.

Going for dinner now in not a very good state but it’s very nice to have everyone together. Sometimes, it just has to take one to leave me to make changes in the family. I hope this is part of God’s plan of salvation. People just have to learn the HARD way

Ok…. That’s ALL…..

No comments: