Saturday, February 06, 2010

1st outing…. might be the last too….

Finally, I managed to arrange for a date to bring the girls out. Sara, 9 yrs old, dressed in white, is my newly given God daughter in 2009 during her 1st Holy Communion. Emma, 7 yrs old, dressed in pink, was my student at Catholic Kindergarten 2008-09.

This afternoon, I brought them out to Vivo city, ate at Marche and watched a Tooth Fairy. I had a very enjoyable time with them. They are very loving, chatty and adorable.

 After the movie, we went to Precious Thots. They were looking at cards and showed me a card which states ‘Goodbye’. They wanted to get it for me. I asked them for what? They said that they will not see me again because I’m going to be a nun. My heart sank.

Actually, I’m quite worry that I may fail my duty as a Godma. I really don’t know what I can do for Sara. She’s still so young, she might just forget me. Perhaps by the time she reaches Confirmation, she might prefer to look for another Godma.

Anyway, I just have to leave it in the hands of the Lord to create the bond if it’s His Will for me to be Sara’s Godmother

No comments: