Friday, February 12, 2010

Is this really what I want?

On Monday, the FMM sisters from the Trinity Community at Tampines invited me to join them for their reunion dinner and as a form of welcoming me. I would be staying with this community when I make trips back to Singapore. I felt a little uncomfortable as the place was pretty new to me.

This evening the FMM sisters from the Bethany Novitiate at Kovan Road also invited me to join them for their reunion dinner. I was very happy that they included me in their family eventhough I don’t belong there. How blessed I am to be so well supported by 2 communities. After spending 6 months in and 6 months out of the convent, during vespers, I felt very strange yet comfortable. Strange to be back in the chapel, seated at the same place yet comfortable because I’m familiar with the way they pray.

“Is this really what I want?” was the question that kept playing in my mind during the time spent there. I couldn’t really give a firm answer. I only felt that the spirit just keep pushing me on and I will do what God wants me to do. Since from the short history of my life, God had already shown me his dramatic plan, I’m really very eager to know what else He has installed for me. Ermm…. Maybe one day I will know the exact purpose I was made for.

No comments: