Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Preparing for future battles

I’m really slowing down…. or rather just pure laziness….. ermmm maybe it’s about letting go…. I think a better word to use is ‘preparing for future battles’.

Realised that I have no motivation to do more then just playing for RCIA and singing for Alpha. It was already quite bad last year….This year, it’s WORST.

Is there something wrong? Have I stop loving God and serving His people?

Having so much stored in ME, just didn’t allow me to be as productive and enthusiastic as before.

In the past, it was…. O Lord….What should I do? Where you want me to go? Do I really love you? Am I really chosen? Who am I? Why am I afraid? All these nearly brought me not to IHM but IMH. Thank goodness I still ended up with HIM.

And now, it is…. O Lord… What to bring? Why must I NOT bring? What to give away? What to throw? How best to pack more things in the most compact way? Whom to meet up with? What I hope to do before leaving? What is most important is to spend time with friends whom the Lord has sent into my life. Are you ONE of them?? hee hee.

Yes… finally, I’m having fun blogging and sharing life (not sure if I still can do this next month) …. a bit ‘shy’ though… you know all about me through the virtual world… but I do hope I know you too. Do I?? I hope….

No comments: